Our team was so energized by the StartUp Health showcase hosted by athenahealth in SF this past Tuesday evening. We have never been surrounded by so many like-minded individuals who are on the same shared mission to transform healthcare. We were blown away by every one of the 33 companies who pitched their startups that we didn’t even feel the pressure of pitching Inferscience in under a minute!
If you weren’t able to attend, you can see a full replay of the event here, posted by Startup Health.
If you did attend, and would like to connect, please do reach out! We met many wonderful athenahealth employees and other marketplace partners and want to wish everyone a big congratulations for their amazing accomplishments. What a great way to kick off the year!
The passion of the entrepreneurs and their innovations will play a huge part in improving the health and wellbeing of people worldwide in the coming years. The way medicine is practiced will gradually change with a push from the government and a pull from innovative products that clinicians will surely find to be of value. We at Inferscience are excited to be part of the healthcare technology movement StartUp Health represents.
Looking back at 2016
Speaking of this new year, we wanted to take some time to reflect on the amazing year we just had. In 2016, Inferscience:
- Officially launched Infera
- Went live on two EHR integrations with Allscripts and athenahealth
- Built over 90 care pathways covering the most prevalent acute and chronic conditions in adult primary care
- Kicked off four private betas with small practices
- Formed a great partnership with AAFP, participating in their annual conference and offer free content in the AAFP Sponsored Resource Center
- Were selected to participate in the MITRE /AHRQ’s Clinical Decision Support Connect Repository Working Group
These are just the highlights! There’s more to come in the coming months. We look forward to seeing many of you again at the athenahealth MDP Marketplace Fair event in Boston, February 7-8, 2017. And we’ll be at HIMSS in Orlando February 20-22. We’ll be exhibiting in the Innovation Zone, Booth 7785, Kiosk 78.