Infera® Helps You Improve Care & Operate More Efficiently!
We developed Infera to help clinicians provide better care for their patients. But because healthcare is incredibly complex, we designed Infera to address the needs of and challenges faced by group medical practices, hospitals and health systems in particular.
Infera helps you ensure that:
- Clinicians are consistently practicing evidence-based medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment are patient-centric, rather than condition-centric
- PCPs are able to better manage patients, reducing costly specialist referrals
- Patient management is based on the latest clinical guidelines and peer-reviewed articles
- Patient care meets critical (and changing) quality criteria for reimbursement
Infera Was Designed to Address the Challenges You Face…
Infera is uniquely positioned to help GMPs by helping primary care physicians practice evidence based medicine, which can help maximize reimbursement, and deal with complex cases themselves, without the need for expensive and time-consuming specialty care.
EMRs and clinical management software, though often maligned by clinicians, are a critical part of the solution, but they have their limitations. While EMRs excel at centralizing patient data and enabling workflow tasks, they don’t provide the kind of clinical knowledge and data interpretation assistance clinicians often need to better manage patients. This often leads to costly and time-consuming specialist referrals, sub-optimal patient care and incomplete reimbursement, but can also create risk for organizations.
Infera helps mitigate all of these challenges by providing patient data-driven, evidence-based recommendations at the point-of-care and enabling organizations to author their own care pathways. And by providing clinicians with a seamless, EHR-based user experience that enhances their knowledge without bogging down their workflow, Infera can help improve clinician regard for your EHR.
Infera is available as a stand-alone solution for data input, enabling individual physicians and small practices not using EHRS to take advantage of Infera’s powerful features.
- Diagnostic considerations
- Treatment plan including medications
- Standard of care to follow for prevention of complications
- Lifestyle modifications
- Follow up and monitoring plan
Infera can help you test your clinical knowledge by providing patient case scenarios that help advance your clinical skills.